Pre-schools & Nurseries
Running a pottery painting session in your nursery or pre-school is a popular offering with parents. It is an opportunity to capture memories and create unique gifts for family members. There is an option for older children (3+) to paint their item as well as, or instead of, a hand print – this activity is child led and creates a piece of artwork to be treasured.
There is no cost to the setting as parents order and pay for their own items and 10% sales are given back to the setting.
100% of nurseries & pre-schools would recommend us to other settings and most book another session within a year. For more information or to book a session please call 07788779711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What you can expect once you have booked a date for your session:
- Order forms to be distributed to parents with information for them about the session
- Posters about the session to be distributed throughout the setting
- Basket of samples so the parents can see and feel the finished products
- On the day of the booking I will arrive around 9am and will stay until all the orders have been completed
- Not much space is needed to run the session, just a small table is required.
- I will bring all equipment that is needed, including aprons and tablecloths.
- All items glazed, fired and returned within 2 weeks (except between Oct-Dec when its 3 weeks)